A Australian permanent resident can legally live, work and study in Australia indefinitely. Permanent resident has most of the rights and entitlements of a citizen of Australia.


> Social Security

It’s a system that supports those out of work while they seek employment, and help young families, single mother, the elderly and those unable to work.

> National Health Scheme (Medicare)

Permanent residents can use medicare facility to get free or subsidised medical treatment from doctors.

> Free Public Education

Children aged 6-18 years are entitled to attend public (government funded)  schools. Those who live in remote area are supported by the government with home or community schooling.

Students wishes to further their education may apply for HECS, a system that allows students to pay for their education on completion of their degree and commencement of work by way of a student/work tax system.

> Family Tax benefit

There are no waiting period for family tax benefit, which can be paid to people with dependent children who have a permanent visa.

> Aged pension advantages

Generally speaking, a person who lived in Australia as permanent resident for ten (10) years could be entitled to aged pension.

Can be eligible for Australian citizenship

And further sponsor people for permanent residence.

We are an immigration consultancy firm and we offer immigration related services only.
In order to find a suitable job you need to physically present there and need to face interviews etc. Once you are there, you can find jobs easily, demand for skilled people from outside Australia in most Australian industry sectors so there are plenty of jobs and job search sites / job bank to assist you. Practically getting a job offer is not easy for foreigners as each country has policies / rules to recruit locals. However once you land there with ‘work rights’ then you can easily find a suitable job and work in Australia.

Australian visa applicants now have more English language tests options. To prove that you have competent English you must provide evidence of one of the following:

> Holder of valid passport issued by the United Kingdom, the United States of America, Canada, New Zealand or the Republic of Ireland and you are a citizen of that country.

> A score of at least 6 in each of the four test components (speaking, reading, listening and writing) in an International English Language  Testing System (IELTS) test.

> A score of at least ‘B’ in each of the four test components of an Occupational English Test (OET).

> Minimum test scores in each of the four test components: 12 for listening, 13 for reading, 21 for writing and 18 for speaking, in a Test  of English as a Foreign Language internet-based test (TOEFL iBT) test .

> A test score of at least 50 in each of the four test components (speaking, reading, listening and writing) in a Pearson Test of English (PTE) Academic.

All these tests have been undertaken in the three years immediately prior to lodging the visa application.

> You have achieved a test score of at least 169 in each of the four test components (speaking, reading, listening and writing) in a Cambridge English: Advanced (CAE)  test that has been undertaken on or after 1 January 2015.

Yes we charge a fee for our services in addition to the official government charges. We find each case is unique; we charge based on your background. Fee depends on the case and how complicate it is. We accept the payment by milestones (installments).